All items must be opened and checked within 24 hours of receipt, otherwise, we cannot be liable for damage incurred during transit. Any damaged or faulty claims or refunds after 14 days of delivery will not be accepted as a refund and be treated as a warranty claim. In this case, it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for all return costs.
- In order to make your returns process seamless and easier to assess, please take an image of your package/carton when it arrives.
- In the case that your item arrives damaged or faulty and you make a claim within 14 days of delivery, you will not be liable for any return shipping charges.
*Please do not attempt to return the items before speaking to one of our specialists, you may be responsible for any associate expenses if you do so.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please follow the process below and our team will provide the best resolution for a replacement (if available), store credit or a full refund.
- Contact our Life Interiors customer care team to obtain a return authorisation form, visit our 'contact us' page HERE for details.
- Please email the completed form, along with photographs of the fault/damages, including a photo of the package upon arrival, to our team for your request to be processed. Please include your name, order number and contact details.
Please note: We will be unable to proceed with a faulty return request without images of the reported damages for reference.
- Once your return request has been confirmed, please print a copy of the completed return authorisation form and place it inside the box or parcel you are returning.
Please note: If the item is faulty and you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, please contact our team to discuss further.
- Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected and any refund required will be issued within 7 business days back to the payment option you chose with your original order.
Please note: We will not refund or replace a product that you have bought and received where, in our reasonable opinion, the product has: become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, using it in an abnormal way, or failure to take reasonable care.
For all change of mind returns, see our 'I have changed my mind, what do I do?' article for our RETURN ELIGIBILITY and guidelines.