Our Updated Delivery Policy
The safety of our partners, retailers and customers is our priority. As the cases of COVID-19 increase, to limit contact when delivering orders, all carriers are now defaulting deliveries to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
How will delivery work if not specified otherwise, please see our specific carrier updates here?
- The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
- If your customer is at the delivery address, they will have the authority to note the full name of the customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
- If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, ATL will be followed and no name obtained.
What if the goods are of a high value or Authority to Leave isn't possible?
- We recommend using a suitable carrier such as a same day carrier for metro deliveries.
- Alternatively, please contact our team to discuss the most suitable delivery option for your order and circumstances.
Contact us HERE.
Our courier partners are implementing and reinforcing hygienic precautionary measures amongst staff, fleets, in depots, and shared facilities. All in the aim to reduce the risk of the virus being contracted or spread at any point of the delivery process.
Measures include but are not limited to:
Strict hygienic measures have been enforced amongst all staff, drivers, and the partners they work with.
Some carriers have started segregating areas within their depots to minimise the spread of the virus should any packages travel through that have been in contact with the virus.
Several satellite depots have been set up around the country and will be used in the event of an outbreak in other mainstream depots or facilities.