COVID-19 CONTINGENCY PLAN GUIDELINES
Neway is working to ensure we are as prepared as we can be around business continuity planning including minimising our supply chain risks and business disruption.
All Neway employees are being continuously educated and updated on the developing situation with COVID-19 via toolbox talks and the display of posters encouraging good hygiene. Neway will implement any recommendations as required by the Australian Government Health Department.
Preventative measures have been implemented at facilities to minimise the risk of workers becoming affected. A number of staff will work remotely and if required the utilisation of alternative locations.
When working together employees are advised to “Keep the Distance”:
- Neway drivers will ask and record customer’s name and sign on their behalf on their PDA’s.
- Don’t shake hands – smile or a simple wave is sufficient.
- Where possible try and keep about a metre to a metre and a half between you and others.
- Try to limit face to face meetings.
- If you need to meet face-to-face go for the bigger meeting room to increase the amount of space between participants.
- More importantly, always work and treat everyone in our business with respect.
As this situation continues to develop in Australia these contingency plan guidelines may be subject change.